Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Technical Consultant” in Turkey. This role is on a contract base first with the intension to transfor it to a permanent contract.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
As part of the Professional Services team and Software Sales team you work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeedsin their objectives.
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post production support) in order for the Siemens DI Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer
- Participation in the sales process to facilitate sales of software
- Engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using customized and standard material
- Speaking with authority and be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business
- Referring to others for information where necessary, select appropriate suites of technology, and develop proposals for customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Experience in PLM
- Good knowledge of at least one PLM system and CAD/CAE/CAM applications
- Understanding of business processes in product development and lifecycle, IT automation tools
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation and presentation;
- Presentation and communication skils.
- Work experience in A&D, Auto, Machinery or Electronics as lead mechanical engineer or program manager is preferred
- English speaker
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: V.O.S.S. Varinak Onkoloji Sistemleri Satis Ve Servis Anomim Sirketi
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time