Siemens offers an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are looking for a mature and highly independent Technical Consultant to join our team in Turkey.Key Responsibilities:
- As part of a Professional Services team, you will work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds.
- Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post production support) in order for the Siemens DI Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- As part of the software sales team, you will participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software.
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation.
- Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using customized and standard material.
- Speak with authority and be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business.
- Referring to others for information where necessary, select appropriate suites of technology, and develop proposals for customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- +3 Years of Experience in PLM.
- Basic knowledge in at least one PLM system and CAD/CAE/CAM applications.
- Understanding of business processes in product development and lifecycle, IT automation tools.
- Experience in the preparation of the technical documentation and presentation.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Experience in A&D, Auto, Machinery or Electronics as lead mechanical engineer or program manager is a plus!
- Speaks Turkish & English fluently is a must.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time