- Represent their organization on MSLC= Management System Leadership Council. Attend quarterly meetings and pulse check calls. Leading NAM MS processes as assigned by Management.
- Support their organizations’ processes; Provide input into proposed changes as needed to NAM MS (both MS and business relevant processes). Implement / drive projects, MS changes and initiatives as determined for the organization.
- Assess business, operational and/or resources changes within the organization for potential impacts on NAM MS (e.g. Site / functional / governance/BA / BL). Ensure there are training plans and training compliance in their organization
- Support, facilitate and participate in MS audits and inspections by representing their area/ organization. Provide metrics and data for the MS dashboard, management review and other MS required reports as applicable
- Promote MS awareness and communication, direct employees to NAM MS guidelines. Support worker consultation and participation activities throughout their area of oversight. Promote and support the business principles of Healthineers
- You have a working knowledge of management system requirements for medical device industry.
- You have management experience, or experience dealing directly with multiple levels of management.
- You possess excellent communications and influencing skills.
- Ability to build consensus and gain action within a complex organization.
- Experience with MS, Audits and Corrective Action processes.
- BS in Life Sciences or Technical discipline with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the medical device, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Experience participating in multifunctional teams.
- Experience in presenting status updates to management.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.