Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
The Software Sales and Delivery lead is a combination of business development and project management role within Siemens Canada. The Sales aspect of the role requires candidates to leverage knowledge of both the local market and Siemens products to develop and drive sales initiatives through all channels – both direct and indirect. They conduct activities conducive to business growth both directly with customers, with resellers, as well as though others in the organization (e.g. account managers and internal Siemens channels). The Delivery aspect of the role requires candidate to be responsible for managing the delivery and implementation of Siemens software for Canadian Customers. This is a customer facing role that includes ongoing interactions between Siemens software business units and Siemens clients during implementation and after go-live to facilitate resolution of any escalation arising during the client’s implementation and or operations.
- Develops and drives the execution of product-specific regional growth initiatives, campaigns, sales strategies, and account plans
- Proactively steers + supports local sales partners & channels. Constantly drives to increase partner sales and onboard new partners
- Efficiently co-ordinate a project team and tasks
- Customer facing leadership and direct account management
- Effectively managing all project communications, including formal project reporting processes as required by both the client and Siemens.
- Providing a channel for inquiries and problem resolution between the client and Siemens
- Writing, analyzing and obtaining the proper levels of approval for all contractual changes and/or requirements during the engagement (Change Requests, SOWs, Enhancements)
- Providing leadership to the combined team of Siemens and client representatives as required, to manage all Siemens issues and deliverables.
What will you need to succeed?
- 3 to 5 years in sales, tech sales or business development with ability to learn core value propositions of data-driven software products
- Is technically savvy, understands data analytics, AI and new ways of connectivity
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project delivery
- Experience with contract writing, negotiations and scope control
- Experience with MS Project or equivalent tools in setup and implementation of large-scale project
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven leadership characteristics, positive attitude as well as proven ability to work independently.
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.