- Responsible for customer support of Simcenter Flotherm, Simcenter FloEFD, Simcenter Flomaster and related products in a wide variety of industries
- Responsible for customer training
- Responsible for the long-term customer relationship, including advising customers on their roadmap to use simulation more successfully.
- Flexible location in Mainland China, or Shanghai
- Master or Doctorate level with background in either fluid mechanics or electronics cooling
- Elaborate experience with simulation software.
- Experience in the electronics or automotive industry is a preference
- Excellent written and oral English
- Team player with proven customer communication skills
- 5 years’ experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time