As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software.
Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level
requirements. Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing
processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of
the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how DISW can improve their business.
Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer
process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution
within the context of the customer's business. Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope.
Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Solution Consulting:
• Under some supervision, gather high level customer business and technical requirements,
understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customers business needs
as part of the sales effort.
• Under some supervision, support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal
development for customer solution process improvement which ensure the interoperability and
effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
• Contributes to sales pursuit milestones.
• Build and deliver DISW project pilot environments.
• Contribute to the response
to customer Requests for Proposals / Requests for Information, as part
of selling efforts.
• Capture and communicate customer, industry and sales needs to marketing and product
2. Demonstration and Positioning Technology:
• Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes,
industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver demonstrations of DISW
products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
• Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of DISW products and
solutions, and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems.
• Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
• Build relationships with other PreSales employees, and partners.
• Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure
smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
4. Knowledge Sharing:
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for PLM technical solutions for one solution domain
• Communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as
operations management, product development and marketing.
• Contribute to the plan, definition, adjustment, build & delivery of PreSales Standard improvements
/Know How regarding (Sub-Domain Value Argumentation and/or Industry/Process Best Practices
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity.
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· ● Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Engineering field. (Computer Science or Industrial Engineering, PfD degree is preferrable)
· ● Minimum 3 years of experience in Cloud Platform Industry, specially Low-Code platform is a plus.
· ● Hands on experience of React, JPA, Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
· ● Knowledge of IoT, Middleware, 4GL, etc
· ● Proficient skill for DevOps/CICD, API, git
· ● Knowledge of Cloud, Database, SQL
· ● Proficient English communications skills (written and oral)
· ● Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
· ● Excellent team player
· ● The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
· ● Mendix Experience is a plus
· The main role is to Communicate with customer managers to define, build, drive the Mendix Opportunity
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time