Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as System/Software Architect (f/m/d) for Robotic Motion and HMI to shape the technical development path for our interventional applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the Program Architect for an Agile Release Rrain (ART), consisting of 16 agile international teams, for the development of movement and user software for image-guided systems in interventional therapy
- You will be responsible for planning and developing the architecture roadmap to support business, customer, and technical requirements for current and future products
- You will work with Program and Solution architects to ensure consistent, coordinated solutions with clearly defined interfaces which enable independent, flexible working in different teams following a shared vision
- You will drive the definition of critical non-functional requirements, guide design decisions and support the implementation phase to ensure a seamless implementation
- You will coordinate a group of Architects/Lead Engineers within the ART, to achieve the key architecture objectives
- You will be actively involved in the continuous development process for new customer functions, together with other business stakeholders (Product Manager, Product Owner, Architects/Lead Engineers)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in IT or a similar combination of training and experience
- You have many years of professional experience as a software developer or software architect with more than five years of experience in the architecture and design of complex systems
- Ideally you have also completed training to become a certified software architect
- You are well-versed in dealing with different architecture and design principles and have a good grasp of the programming languages C++, C#, .NET, C, QT, PLC
- In addition, you have a very good knowledge of different networks (TCP/IP, Profinet, TSN), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and industrial controls (SPS, TIA)
- You are familiar with the requirements in standards IEC61508 and IEC62304 and their implementation in Class C software in the field of robotics
- You have experience with agile development processes such as TDD (test driven development) / BDD (behavior driven development), ideally in use in a scaled framework (e.g., SAFe)
- You are accustomed to working with UML modeling and the corresponding tools such as Enterprise Architect
- You have successfully used methods to identify, measure, monitor and improve non-functional requirements in complex software systems
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills for target groups of experts and non-experts
- You have strong leadership qualities
- You have very good written and spoken English skills; knowledge of German is advantageous
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks - so you will use your new, innovative ideas to expand the way we think and act
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time