- Developing, designing and completing customer proposals in technical aspects
- Analyzing customers’ technical setup to better judge aspects of product and solution integration
- Support the proposal development process with customer bids, proposals, presentations, contract exhibits
- Align with R&D, PLM, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop solution offerings
- Preparation of electrical documentation (designed from customers/R&D) for production applications & checks the possibility for technical realization regarding the requirements
- Support initiatives and presentations for management
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, drawings, processes and contribute to the intellectual property position of the company.
- Estimate and control design costs and collaborate with external electronic system design projects;
- Evaluation of technical risks and preparation of mitigation plan taking support from cross function team.
- Master Degree in Electrotechnical Engineer, Eletronics and Telecommuncations or similar;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and German will be a plus;
- Good reasoning, good organization of work and documentation
- Quick adaptation to changing requirements and conditions
- Proficiency in C/C++ as a minimum on programming languages
- Motivation for learning and continuous improvement
- Software development for embedded and industrial systems in high power environment
- Bases of circuit analysis, embedded systems and computer networks
- Ability to work under pressure, responsibility and autonomy;
- Ability to communicate with others, critical thinking and dynamism;
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time