We are looking for the best talent to craft the technology of the future. Come expand your career in one of the best companies world-wide!Project Manager
We seek a professional Project Manager with a proven track record of running complex large scale Systems projects preferably in a manufactory setting.
The role of the PM is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, timeline and budget. This includes directing resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members to ensure the timely delivery of projects to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives, participate in project planning during and after the sales cycle and lead all aspects of quality control throughout its life cycle.Responsibilities
- Define project scope, goals and results that support the business goals and requirements in collaboration with account sales executives, senior management and partners.
- Proactively lead changes in project scope to improve success and minimize risk to the customer and the company
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements for the contracted scope of the project(s).
- Develop complete project plans and associated communications documents.
- Apply Siemens project process and management principles at all aspects of project scope and results.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Collaborate with project partners on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Maintain the relationship with the client and all partners.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and manage relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Coordinate project expectations with team members. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project landmarks and results.
- Coach, mentor, encourage and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendation reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Proven record of 5+ years as Project Management with experience on large systems in the energy sector
- Project NCC Responsibility
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, electrical engineer, or power systems engineer
- Excellent client-facing and internal presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, Advanced time management and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- 25% travel is required
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.