Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:Supervises plans and organizes the activities of a team of programmers. Responsible for the on time delivery of completed programs which meet customer requirements within the project budgets. Responsible for team to achieve targeted financial and quality results. Performs complex programming tasks.
Leads the acceptance of Centralized programming team.
- Supervises the activities and performance of virtual zone programming team within assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications and cost estimates.
- Performs complex programming solutions.
- Promotes, and ensures implementation of productivity tools and BT AM standards and best practices.
- Leads programming continuous improvement activities.
- Plans and justifies staffing requirements for timely execution of assigned work.
- Provides monthly labor forecast.
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements.
- Maintains and improves planned and executed margins for projects.
- Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Maintains relationships between engineering and execution teams so changes and discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delay throughout the execution phases of projects.
- Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
- High School or GED required. Associate’s degree in related technical field preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ Years experience in systems startup and commissioning.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.