Position Title: Director, Product Management
- Manage a team of product management professionals and develop expert knowledge of customer and market requirements, clinical trends and competitor activities through research, conference attendance, and close contact with key opinion leaders.
- Manage business relationships with advisory board members and key development partners to ensure healthy dialogue, clear objectives, and efficient decision-making.
- Develop product roadmap that accounts for and integrates company financial objectives, clinical trends, technology enhancements, customer needs, and hospital economics.
- Conduct business analyses to define value and opportunities for new products and features.
- Define customer needs and translate those needs into requirements and capability goals for new products.
- Communicate and ensure alignment around short- and long-term product objectives.
- Define and facilitate user research including qualitative interviews, questionnaires, case observations, focus groups, and user testing. Synthesize information to develop strategies and recommendations.
- Facilitate efficient and sound decision-making throughout the development process to ensure new products and features are aligned with user needs, business needs, and established design principles.
- Guide and redirect (as needed) engineering activities to ensure a timely delivery of a successful product to market.
- Guide industrial design efforts to prioritize, facilitate, communicate, and document design decisions.
- Establish and manage cost and margin targets for the product lines and accessories.
- Collaborate closely with the downstream marketing and training departments to ensure the successful launch of new products.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Product Manager working with robotics or medical devices
- Cardiovascular or neurovascular experience required
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field
- Combination of hardware and software-based development experience
- Hands-on experience with mechanical design, industrial design, and interaction design preferred
- Demonstrated track record of defining, developing and launching highly engineered products
- Must be passionate about design details and the user’s experience with products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to interact successfully with physicians, service providers, and senior management and staff
- Ability to travel up to 20-30% of the time
- Skill in managing multiple fast-paced and high-demand projects, successfully balancing discipline with a high-sense of urgency
- Nimble, ability to quickly pivot, make sense of change, and point teams in the right direction
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.