Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Customer Operation Manager integral to the Customer Reagent Orders group, within the Customer Supply Chain organization.
Working within the Customer Supply Chain department, as a Customer Operation Manager, you will be working within the Customer Reagent Orders group. You will lead a team of Customer Support Specialists and assist them with their daily customer call responsibilities, work on department digitalization and upgrading projects. A project management mindset to enhance existing application & tools as well as driving the successful implementation of new technologies in the Reagent Orders team. Additional responsibilities are below:
- Manage a team of Customer Support Specialists, using the PLP process hold mutual expectation conversations, and follow departmental targets for employees.
- Ensure department policies and processes are maintained, followed, and updated on a regular basis
- Plan and create budgets, and allocation of resources for projects
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Drive and support analysis of strengths and weak points of current business, identify improvement areas, and support coordinated target setting across functions
- Meet project milestones and departmental technical objectives
- Manages teams/ processes for reagent logistics order status, logistics, and timely revenue recognition
- Drive/ execute digitalization projects for order to cash value stream productivity and efficiencies
- Support the organizational culture, values, and reputation with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies
- Responds to critical inquiries, as an escalation point of contact.
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, i.e. BU and Commercial Sales Management team, HR, Quality Management, EHS, customers, suppliers, and SCM partners
- Knowledge in call center/ order management and workflow
- Experience in the use of (SAP, MS Office software, ESKER, Pega)
- Lean practitioner / Six Sigma belts
- Digitalization experience i.e. RPA, OCR, and eCommerce (online order admin, EDI)
- Knowledge in change management
- Demonstrated effective decision-making skills
- Very good customer service skills in the customer environment.
- Have prior Employee Management
- Proficient in Project Management; both with training and functional application
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Behavioral interviewing
- Diversity training
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years’ experience; including experience in a Call Center, Order Administration and/or People and Project Management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- People Management understanding and/or experience in order to lead and align employees in different workflows and project management.
- Experience planning and managing results and performance is essential.
- Basic level of professional judgment competence. Processes improvements within specialized area, with an impact to team results.
- Familiarity and ability to learn and implement latest technology software and hardware solutions
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.