Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Clinical Project Manager!
Supervise and support complex Automation proposals & projects, (Sales & Execution phases). Guide local Project Managers. Can act as claim and contract manager.
For very large, and/or complex, strategic Laboratory Automation and Laboratory Diagnostics projects:
- Serves as the leading point of authority and/or source of process knowledge for area of expertise.
- Engages with regional Bid team during Sales & Proposal Phase on Solution design, implementation strategies, project execution, sub-contracting, scheduling, resourcing, and risk management
- Collaborates with all stakeholders (internal and external) to implement customized developments and innovations (identify project needs, describe functional and schedule requirements)
- Leads regional project tasks (Manages full scope of the project, technical solution, customer interaction, definition of schedule, contract management, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management, internal and external reporting) for complex projects -, including, obtains required resources, schedule, and risk management,
- Coordinates conference calls and/or face to face meetings with all those involved on implementation projects. They will drive all communication on projects both internally and with customers, keeping all parties informed and drives project to maximum efficiencies, including best install times with optimum customer satisfaction.
- They will possess the ability to do formal presentations in front of large groups of Siemens personnel or customers.
- Will mentor Project Managers on PMP processes and best demonstrated practices for Project Management. Key contributor to Process Improvement initiatives for PM Team and Program Management development.
- They will use standardized tools for managing projects and communication where appropriate and will have working knowledge of regulatory agency requirements specific to the clinical laboratory environment.
- Directs and provides guidance to local Project Managers and local team to develop and establish KPIs, guide and consult, perform project reviews to monitor progress, to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Provides guidance to the Customer Service Implementation team, R&D and strategic partners, to successfully implement the assigned project, in time and on budget
- Establishes a communication schedule to update stakeholders in the organization on the progress of the project
- Develops responsibility management process for cross-functional team
- Develops scope management and customer acceptance criteria for project milestones, conducts customer project reviews
- In consultation with the regional management, interviews and approves assigned local project managers to guarantee appropriate skills for the project activities
- Identifies best practices in project and implementation management, to help define and implement l strategic improvements in Project Management
- Performs lessons learned analysis, implements improvement measures and rolls-out to the organization as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates ability to advance technologies, processes, and practices in area of specialization or discipline. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Proven experience with complex / multi-faceted systems (Automation, Robotics, IT, workflow, process management). Experience managing highly complex projects. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Prior Proposal and Project Management experience is required, required customer facing solutions projects, Schedule management, Contract Management, Risk Management. Typically, 7+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Excellent communication skills, oral & writing.
Must be able to demonstrate and employ leadership in a matrix organization.
Prior Laboratory Diagnostics or Healthcare experience is desirable
Education & Skills:
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification is required.
Critical thinking, Collaborative relationship building, Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral), problem solving, time management, computer proficiency skills, presentation skills, project management skills, coaching and mentoring, negotiation skills, data analysis, business acumen, and clinical acumen.
Direction of Others:
Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects. Provide critical technical guidance to associates and upper management. Able to lead without having direct supervision over employees.
Key Working Relationships:
Acts as consultant and provides guidance to regional project practitioners.
Acts as lead advisor to top management and business partners on advanced technical matters. Represents the company as the primary contact for Country of Local representatives and leadership.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.