We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Senior Logistics Specialist (f/m) with focus on global transport operations to join our team of Regional Service Tower in Smart Infrastructure Division (B2B model). The main mission of this role is to ensure the best-in-class deliver performance. The successful candidate should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management und understanding of transport procedures including escalations, damages, insurance, freight clearing, route set-up, customs. Ultimately, leading meetings with business partners as one-face-approach in Hub Warsaw for transport global scope.
What are my responsibilities?
• Monitor and report general issues in global transport for escalations to the forwarder
• Recommend process automation
• Support regional companies with complex transport issues
• Proceed with damages
• Coordinate a new route set-up, its adjustment and changes
• Assure optimized communication flow with business partners in the supply chain
• Research and suggest cost-effective shipping modes
• Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
• Organize trainings sessions for employees (e.g. get familiar with transport regulations)
• Guiding and supporting for order management at regional companies
• Keeping the master data up-to-date
• Freight Clearing – tariff check of incoming invoices for transport – inbound and outbound
• Approval of transport costs
• Claim management to forwarders in case of costs discrepancies
• Close cooperation with forwarders and various internal departments (globally).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good written and verbal communication in German and English (min. C1),
• Proven min. 3-year-experience as a Transportation Specialist, Shipping Specialist or similar role
• Thorough knowledge in supply chain management
• University degree;
• Knowledge of the SAP system will be a plus
• Ability to work under the time pressure
• Analytical skills
• Ability to lead meetings
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to quality and details;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Good communication skills in a global context;
• Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
- Remote work from Poland;
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication;
Additional (paid) holidays;
Office location – far from "Mordor", with quick and convenient public transport (10-minutes walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum or working remotly;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the "Apply" button and send us your CV in English.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time