Segment Finance Controller
Please include the following:
- Finance Controller for two highly effective product groups within the DISW portfolio.
- Business Partner to the management teams, providing financial leadership and support within the organization. Implements standard company financial policies and procedures to ensure appropriate internal controls.
- Works with product group GM and VPs to optimize spending in order to support the division’s and the company’s goals
- Key member of the IC Finance and wider DISW Finance teams. Expected to provide leadership and participation to group wide projects
- Report to Finance VP, IC segment
- Directs the work of one or more financial analysts
- Partners with the management teams and will be a link between the segment and BU staff.
- Develops financial plans and budgets balancing resource allocations to meet performance objectives.
- Develops financial models and performs financial/business analysis for internal tactical plans, third party relationships (joint development/marketing, redistribution/royalty), pricing models, and business acquisitions.
- Responsible for precise forecasting of all direct operating expenses at a business unit level, including international entities.
- Utilizes management information systems and reporting tools to construct a periodical analysis and review of the division’s overall and individual business unit profitability and other ad hoc analysis.
- Is a source of knowledge for segment staff on the company’s financial practices, policies and activities.
- Participates in or manages intra-divisional and interdivisional finance or special projects with broad impact to the organization.
- Builds effective partnerships and teams across functions and organizations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- CPA or Finance related MBA or Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working for a Publicly Traded Multinational Company in Increasingly Responsible Roles
- Demonstrated Ability to work across an organization and to succeed in a dynamic and ambiguous Business Environment
- Demonstrated Ability to Partner Effectively with Executive Level General Management
- Excellent Financial Analysis Skills and demonstrated experience in system-based forecasting and reporting
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills at Executive Level
- Must be Able to Build Strong, Trusted Working Relationships throughout Corporate Centers and Assigned Businesses
- Must be Flexible as to Assignment, Business Needs, Adapts Quickly to Change and Able to Juggle Multiple/Changing Priorities
- Some Travel Required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrated Experience in Working Effectively with Multiple Legal Entities and Business Units in Multiple Countries
- Experienced in M&A
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.