Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Real Estate Controller.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Real Estate Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Accounting management of assigned corporate properties
• Overall support of the commercial real estate team, including billing, internal lease preparation, preparation of management reporting, preparation and review of business cases, and other tasks in support of corporate real estate matters
• Review and approval of invoices as well as invoicing, payment and receivables management
• Preparation and entry of annual budgets and forecasts in cooperation with related departments
• Support of the commercial real estate team in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Support for accounting (ongoing booking of business transactions, accruals and provisions, asset accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable, etc.)
• Preparation of operating cost statements for internal tenants
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• A degree in accounting, advanced degree / CPA a plus; knowledge of IFRS 16 a plus
• At least 5 years of accounting experience related to commercial real estate / corporate real estate
• Proficient use of SAP and Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point; ability to work with PowerBI a plus
• You have a strong quality orientation, are able to work independently as well as in a team, and are organized
• You are able to perform effectively both remotely and in-person at our Malvern, PA location (mix of work-from-home and office visits)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.