At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our CF R 7 SW team in Digital Industry Software (DI SW) as an Associate Manager and help us ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing requirements.
Transfer pricing relates to all aspects of intra-group pricing arrangements between related business entities. It is particularly relevant to multinationals as they expand their operations across the world.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast- growing environment.
What role will you play?
• As a member of a team whose responsibility includes governance of transfer pricing administration for DI SW, including review of new / existing arrangements;
• Supporting functional analysis for all entities in the Group;
• Collaborate with tax reporting & finance teams on the transfer pricing topics; including providing subject matter expertise on cross functional projects;
• Support the implementation of a transfer pricing strategy across the Group and help implement tax policy goals;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
• Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
• Have a finance/accounting degree, with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a similar accounting role /CPA or equivalent experience.
• Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail.
• Have advanced knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP systems
• Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment.
• Demonstrate an interest in digitalization and automation of processes
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.