Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as Lead Engineer – Design & Development.
In the role of Lead Engineer - Design & Development, you will be responsible to conceptualize, design and develop product sub-systems and modules in the Digital Services domain. The primary responsibilities are:
• Requirement analysis
• Responsible for the high level and low level design of software solutions
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Performing code reviews, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
Experience: 6-9 years of experience in design and development
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent programming skills – Angular 5, C# .Net Core, SQL, REST API, PowerShell. Good knowledge of OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE.
• Desirable: Docker, Azure, Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Spark
• Deep knowledge of inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis. Exposure to TFS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player
• Winning attitude
Our Global Team
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time