Provides deep technical knowledge in an assigned portfolio (Motion Control : MC) , focus on both standard Inverter and servo drive/motor .Advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens products effectively.
- Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' offerings effectively.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers client overall goals and objectives .
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May take responsibility for new orders or consulting projects.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- May be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio.
- Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience within automation and drive industries
- Position Criteria:
- Experience and knowledge in Automation and Drives, Machine application will be advantage.
- Knowledge of customers base , Food and Beverage or OEM will be advantage.
- Able to plan and run industry marketing activities. For example marketing event, roadshow , presentation or technical training.
- Understand how to integrate automation and drive system for customer application
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time