Value Stream Team Leader will be responsible for shaping and driving our innovative digitalization portfolio in the area of Machine Virtualization in our Machine Tool Systems business, being a part of headquarter functions, this position will have a global impact reporting to and collaborating tightly with Siemens functions in Germany!
Analyzing our current portfolio, market developments and customer use-cases defining product features, business models, pricing and interacting with R&D teams to secure right priorities in an agile software development process taking end-to-end responsibility for a set of products.
In collaboration with sales and marketing you will drive marketing, communication and sales campaigns to develop business with our Machine Virtualization products aimed at simulating, verifying and optimizing operation of machines (both CNC and Additive manufacturing)
Heading the team you will lead a group of product managers and business developers ensuring high performance, positive work spirit and personal development of the team members!
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical education background or comparable knowledge preferably combined with strong business skills,
- Experience in software business especially in product management and business development for software products,
- Knowledge of software simulation and visualization especially in mechanical domain,
- Experience in manufacturing domain especially machine tool domain is a strong plus.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong story telling skills,
- Customer oriented approach,
- Very strong interpersonal skills in an intercultural environment,
- Fluent English speaking and writing (German is a plus),
- Team worker.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time