Siemens is a leading company in industry 4.0 and intelligent manufacturing, committed to providing complete digital solutions for manufacturing enterprises and continuously improving their competitiveness. As the responsible department of digital solutions for discrete manufacturing industries, Digital Enterprise & Digital Service department provides one-stop services to the market, including consulting, digital project implementation, industrial IoT and industrial big data analysis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for algorithm application and development, help industrial customers to dig out the value of their data, and continuously improve their production efficiency and quality.
- Apply and develop the algorithm to fulfil project target.
- Deeply understand customer requirement, collaborate with System Architect and Project Manager to define technical path and project timeline
- As the chief engineer of the project, lead other technicians in the team to achieve the project delivery
- Identify, track and control project risks to ensure the achievement of project objectives
- Ensure the development quality of code and function implementation, and write relevant documents
- Pre-sales customer visit, design and write technical solutions according to customers' needs
- Coach new colleagues in the team and help them improve their skills
- 5+ years’ experience in algorithm engineer, data engineer, data analyst or data scientist roles.
- Have a strong knowledge of the analytics/algorithm technology space, including key proprietary and open-source technologies in the following areas:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics
- Operations Research
- Understand the characteristics of various system architectures, be able to select the appropriate system architecture in different scenarios.
- Have familiarity with a variety of analytic tools and expertise in a subset of those, e.g. Python, SPSS, R, C/C++, etc.
- Excellent learning ability with good business sense, transform expertise to business impact.
- Listen and understand customer requirements, think from customer’s view.
- Major in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Engineering, etc.
- Masters / PhD will be preferred.
- Good English speaking, reading and writing skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time