Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Efficient and effective completion of instrument installations at customer sites;
2. Carry out troubleshooting and complaint handling, fixing incidents with optimized costs and quality;
3. Ensure that all customers are adequately trained on instrumentation, and ensure that customer software is updated timely if new software versions are released permanently improving the quality of our services;
4. Support sales activities, including cooperating with BP, distributors;
5. Achieve company, organizational and personal goals to ensure business development;
6. Follow company policy and all related SOP/EHS to fill up forms, documentation to ensure all actions being trace;
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company, like site survey, cutomer visit and ect.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Technology (Medical Technology), laboratory Medical, major in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Diagnostics;
- Good command of English skill, CET-4 is required and CET- 6 is a plus.
- At least 3 years working experience with a proven good record in IVD Service;
- Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages;
- Good personnel relationship with realted stakeholders in different situation;
- Good conflict management skill with different situation.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time