Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
· Fully responsible for design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
· Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
· Frequently required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
· Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics.
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should have strong experience in Node (Type script) – Advanced
· UI development technologies: Angular6 >, Typescript, HTML, CSS – Advanced
· Object Oriented thinking – Advanced
· Design principles and patterns – Advanced
· Multiple OS Linux/ (focus Debian Linux) – Advanced
· Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
· Analytical Object-Oriented thinking and Problem-Solving Skills – Advanced
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time