At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. With its centers in India, Malesia, Mexico and Poland, GDN is successfully delivering implementation and support projects of PLM and MOM systems for leading industry companies worldwide.
We are looking for candidates who would contribute to further development of our technical practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw.
- Be the expert in technical aspects of Siemens PLM or MOM solutions.
- Conduct solution deployments, installations and upgrades.
- Administrate the solutions. Maintain interfaces to the surrounding ERP, MES and other systems.
- Support the documentation and development of best practices and the further development of our knowledge base.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 3+ years of experience in at least one of below software solution areas. Preferably of PLM or MES solutions.
o Deployment Preparations & Installation
· Knowledge of Linux and Windows administration. Shell scripting. Cloud experience will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of Data Bases / SQL
· Knowledge about various web application servers like Web-logic, Web-sphere, J-boss, Tomcat etc.
· Knowledge of version control system like SVN, GIT.
· English at B2 level. German, French or other European Language at B1+ level is a significant advantage.
· Experience in industry software (PLM, MES, MOM, CAD, etc.)
· Ability to travel up 50% for some projects.
· Customer orientation and good communication skills.
· Able to work independently. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
· Extra paid vacation days.
· Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for the customers around Europe.
· Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family.
· Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy.
· Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
· Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
· Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time