Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to create the difference!
What are my responsibilities?
• Java Technology Stack with complete SDLC experience
• Scrum Master/Team Manager to join our dynamic and growing team.
• Experience in both Waterfall and Agile approach of software development
• Ensure sure team adheres to scrum and agile ethics.
• Ensure that managed projects and results are delivered according to plan and that the appropriate methodologies are in place to monitor project execution.
• Gather and verify technical requirements from Product Managers/Product Owner.
• Own and manage impediments, escalations, problem resolution and corrective action.
• Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
• Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives
• Experience in multi-national, multi-cultural and distributed software development environments will be an asset
• Proven experience in leading the technical team in software development environment.
• Should have good programming background using Java/J2EE and Angular front-end technologies.
• Should have good experience in database design and development in Oracle/Sql/Plsql/Mongo dB
• Proficient in Java/J2EE with exposure to Spring, JSF, JMS, JPA / Hibernate, Application Server, JSF, container-based platforms – Docker / Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Sonar, MVC, Rest APIs
• Experience in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
• Good in UX design added advantage
• Cloud based application development experience
• Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
• Experience in hosting applications on AWS/Azure or any similar platform.
• Solid understanding of software design principles.
• Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
• Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
• Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
What else do I need to know?
• Engineering graduate/post Graduate with 10 to 12 years of experience in the software industry
• Solid grasp of software development life cycle and software engineering process.
• Good command over English in written and spoken communication
• Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time