What will the digital industry look like in the future? How will we communicate or use energy? Let's work together and try to answer these burning questions. We are looking for talents who turn theory into action and think outside the box - individuals who are not afraid to accept a challenge.
As a working student, you will have many doors open and many projects to get involved in. Become a part of our global network, get to know interesting people, and create a solid foundation for your future career. Our team is looking forward to meeting you.
You will be a part of Siemens international team helping to develop and maintain cloud-based end-to-end Web Applications and Solutions for our customers across the entire world.
• 12-20 hours weekly
• Young, multi-national and agile team
• Close collaboration with Siemens Germany & Czech Republic
• Project support and project teamwork
• End-user support for existing applications, including change management
Your Profile and Qualification:
• Enrolment in a technically oriented study program
• Experience with HTML (CSS & JS would be a plus)
• Advanced English
Nice to have:
• Any experience in managing social media accounts, with a particular focus on YouTube
• Any experience in Angular 2+ would be appreciated, as well as basic knowledge of databases
• Experience in responsive web design would be a plus
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-based services would be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers or contribution to the company canteen
- Language courses for Czech, English, or German
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time