With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer V&V - GRIP PL11 help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for executing test cases
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases for PCS 7 Product
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
Involves in interacting with Test Leads and (or) Partners for technical clarifications.
Use your Skills!!
We are looking for BE – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering - 3-6 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Experience in Field devices and Transmitters is must.
- Hands-on PLC & SCADA programming (PCS 7 experience is an added advantage)
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations.
- Worked on Failsafe configurations.
- Worked on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working Exp. on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in Batch applications.
- Hands on working exp on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have)
- Knowledge on Product Testing.
- Experience in doing Test case Automation using C#.Net
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time