The manager of sponsorships and incentive programs is a specific role within the Global Events team. The person in this position is responsible for developing, operationalizing and selling/promoting sponsorship packages as well as internal incentive programs for driving audience acquisition for all applicable virtual/physical/hybrid global events.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships to build sponsorship packages across our portfolio of events that meet their objectives and deliver sustained value over time.
- Work with the Global Event Strategists, partner managers and other key stakeholders to create/enhance sponsor and exhibitor packages for all global virtual, physical and hybrid events to generate new partners and maintain existing ones
- Maintain a network/database of global event sponsorship opportunities by working with sales leadership and partner managers to identify, build and maintain a pipeline of active event sponsorship sales prospects; continue to nurture and manage pipeline of prospects in order to grow the event sponsorship client base and ensure target attainment
- Work with partner managers to ensure event sponsorship offerings are coordinated with broader partnership programs and span across multiple events for a year or more
- Manage the fulfilment of the sponsorship deliverables such as; signage, digital promotions, web advertising, on-site presentations, virtual session breakouts, etc.
- Manage sponsors on-site at events or from a remote setting by conducting pre-event meetings, supporting setup of exhibit space and/or presence in a virtual event, assisting with on-site logistics, and collecting/responding to post-event feedback
- Work with the global events operations managers across all events to manage presence on the show floor from development through close for all physical events
- Develop incentive programs for various groups of internal employees to drive a joint accountability model for audience acquisition at events; work with key stakeholders to define incentive targets aligned with event objectives, operationalize program and promote via gamification, real-time progress dashboards and creative internal communication
- Support country/zones by sharing best practices in sponsorship and incentive program design and promotion
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven sponsorship and exhibit sales experience to all levels and roles within a range of large enterprise to SMB organizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record of managing partner relationships
- Must take initiative and work effectively both as an individual and a team member
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results oriented environment
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Certifications/affiliations preferred: Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP), Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM) and/or Digital Event Strategist Certification (DES)
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Willingness to travel 15% of the time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.