The Credit Risk & Pricing Analyst II is a member of the Global Risk Controlling and Analytics team and will act as the local subject matter specialist for Siemens Financial Services Global pricing methods & Tools and support other local risk controlling topics. SFS has an asset base of over $12B in Leases and Loans.
You will support Finance and Product Managers in aligning the use of SFS pricing model to meet their analytical demands and performance targets. This includes performing sensitivity analysis, establishing reporting, and acting as the governance owner for local pricing policies. The analyst will also act as the application/project manager for local pricing applications/interfaces and be responsible for training the organization on the usage of these applications.Responsibilities include:
- Financial model development and qualification
- Financial statistics and sensitivity analysis
- Policy documentation, deployment, organizational change
- Application/Project management, requirement documentation, and testing
- Support operational overflow of pricing generation and approvals
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field require (Masters a plus)
- 5 years of proven experience in financial services
- Understanding of risk measures (e.g. Value at Risk), probability of default, recovery rates etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced utilization of Microsoft Excel (Access and PowerPoint a plus)
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of technical languages “code” (eg. XML, VBA, SQL, R)
- Effective communication skills including, Interpersonal/Presentation, User/Technical documentation
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.