Brief Description of Activities for the Position
- Commodity Strategy Development, Execution and Control aligned with Global Commodity Managers and Other Locations (Mechanical and Electromechanical Commodities)
- Price Negotiation with Pooled, Local and Global Suppliers
- New Project/Component Introduction Responsible
- Supplier Evaluation Responsible to Keep, Change, Increase of Phase Out Plans. Planning, Development and Execution
- Contract Management with Suppliers (NDA´s, Bailment Agreements, Frame and Quality Agreements, etc)
- Point if escalation for Logistics, R&D and Quality issues with complex negotiations
- Act as Program Manager for Supplier Development since Market Screening, RFI´s, RFQ´s, Business Case Creation, Supplier Qualification and Strategy Deployment
- Responsible for Monitor, Control and Follow up for KPI´s such as PPC/PPV, Payment Terms, Global Value Sourcing (Localization in Low Cost Countries), Contract Coverage, Material Cost Reduction Programs
- Responsible for Esourcing Planning and Execution such as Ebiddings, Esourcings, Eauctions
- SAP and other Systems housekeeping, reporting and controlling.
- Vendor Data Master Update responsible
- Organizes and executes regional and cross-regional bundling of the demands of the different Groups/sites and projects for optimum utilization of procurement power.
- Analyzes very complex demand, markets and suppliers to create a basis for deciding on the optimum sourcing strategy.
- Develops and and implements very complex procurement, supply and bundling strategy in order to achieve the maximum profit contribution to the corporate targets.
- Conducts very complex price and contract negotiations with contract conclusion to guarantee security of supplies at the best conditions.
- Undertakes supplier management to obtain the best suppliers and ensure an optimum supply chain.
- Develops concepts for risk and contract management to avoid risk and warranty costs.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently