Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Laboratory Technician 3 – Manufacturing Support.
This position is for a laboratory support role. The primary function will be to maintain a consistent supply of clean labware. They will be in charge of collecting, cleaning, and redistributing glassware to the various labs. In addition, this role will be expected to perform basic maintenance activities for the ADVIA Centaur lab analyzer and provide back-up to receiving activities.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Laboratory Techncian 3 – Manufacturing Support, you will be responsible for:
- Completing worksheets following Good Documentation Practice.
- Preparation of test solutions,
- Auditing and maintaining labware washer,
- Auditing and maintaining ADVIA Centaur instrument,
- HS diploma
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must function well under pressure and be able to meet daily commitments and deadlines while continuing to make appropriate decisions regarding product quality
- Must be able to follow procedures under minimal supervision, be confident in his/her ability to make and defend decisions
- Needs to be flexible and be able to handle ever changing priorities while demonstrating attention to detail, and good technical judgment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Must recognize the underlying basis for regulations and rules and act in accordance
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in a STEM field
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices in a cGMP environment
- Experience preparing laboratory solutions and buffers
- Detail oriented and highly organized
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.