Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Understand the customer requirements from Tenders/RFP/RFI
· Determining most technical appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
· Preparation of cost estimates of technical solutions for project-based business
· Collaborating across the various teams in offering solutions to customers
· Preparing timely and comprehensive offers or quotations.
· Preparing offers & doing quotations standardization & competence development.
· Ensuring all proposals follow relevant Siemens procedures and guidelines, rationalizing terms and conditions.
· Preparing the list of technical deviations and clarifications.
· Preparing comments to customer’s technical specifications including relevant documents related to bid submission.
· Ensuring compliance to quality standards and adherence to Siemens process
· Presentation to Management of business cases
· Technical presentations to customers at different forums
· Capable of negotiating price with customer and order closing
· Meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 3-5years along with bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with relevant Bids and Sales experience, preferably Railway
· Exposure to Requirement Management tool & Customer Management tool shall be an added advantageMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time