We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be responsible to understand the scope of the E-Learning and then engage with the Instructional Designer/SME to develop the E-Learning module.
- You should be responsible to write the speaker text for the E-Learning.
- You should use the E-Learning authoring tools to develop the E-Learning in a time bound manner.
- You should be responsible to align and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts / Instructional Designers / Trainers to make the required technical infrastructure ready.
- You need to have reviews with the SMEs / Trainers / Instructional Designers for the technical correctness of the E-Learning.
What makes me Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 1 - 3 Years of Relevant experience in Understanding of the overall E-Learning development process in the industry.
- You should have Good knowledge in using E-Learning Authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Camtasia.
- You Must possess good communication skills to be able to write speaker texts and interact with SMEs/Trainers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time