What are my responsibilities?
- Lead electrical parts Supplier quality improvement efforts, manage suppliers' quality in electronic components manufacture related process. The electronic components includes EMS, Power semiconductor, Passive component, etc. Analyzing failures, prioritizing, and determining action plans.
- Participate in supplier selection and improvement processes. Responsibilities include leading on-site audits, coordinating the evaluation of prototypes, and reviewing and approving supplier corrective actions.
- Provide technical support for Assembly / Test / Inspection. Typical duties include developing and executing workmanship improvements plans, developing inspection methods and criteria, specifying appropriate sampling plans, interpreting and revising specifications, conducting training on quality concepts and tools and processing non-conforming material.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer quality issues through 8D report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering and automation specialty , Material science and engineering with five years manufacturing/Design/supplier quality management. Has supplier quality engineering experience with more than 3 years will be preferred.
- Be familiar with EMS, Power semiconductor, Passive component processing process.
- Experience of Electrical schematic diagram.
- Experience of manufacturing process on Electrical parts.
- Knowledge on GB/IEC/ISO/UL standards.
- Knowledge on ISO9001, TS16949, VDA 6.3, 8D, FMEA,SPC etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Possess oral and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time