Electromechanical Engineer @ Riyadh Metro Project – Excellent Opportunities for Saudi Nationals
Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for Electromechanical Engineer to Join our Riyadh Metro Project Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for Saudi Engineering Professionals with first project Experience
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- An electromechanical engineer is a specialist in maintaining mechanical systems as well as electrical systems
- Supervising private projects and be responsible for the electrical and mechanical works of the project belonging to the trains and stations.
- In charge for completing and delivering the work on specific dates, and to deliver reports to the executive supervisors of the project in case of any difference in the methods of implementing the required tasks.
- Retest all completed electrical installations and works and ensure that they are working as required.
- Sending reports to the executive supervisors of the completed works and the amendments, if any.
- Delivering the required works at the specified periods.
- Responsibility for following up on procedure maintenance later.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Engineering Degree from reputable University or College.
- 0-2 Years of relevant working experience.
- Good engineering understanding, mathematical and technical skills
- Ability to think methodically, design, plan and manage projects
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonable expertise on communication tools like MS Office
- Able to prepare monthly/weekly Progress Reports and ensure timely completion of assigned jobs
- Ability to read, interpret and co-relate engineer drawings and specifications
- This is an Excellent Opportunities for Saudi Nationals
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time