As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Tax Professional – VAT expert and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- VAT compliance
- VAT return preparation
- VAT accounts balance
- Check invoices and right application of tax rates
- EC Sales list
- Support the local Tax Department
- Support Service Line Manager and Team Leader on current Projects
- Problem solving
- Improvement process proposal
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Strong Tax/VAT knowledge compliance
- Work experience in Indirect Tax – VAT – EC sales list – Intrastat - Esterometro
- Fluent knowledge of English language (mandatory)
- SAP system knowledge
- Solid MS Office knowledge (special focus on Excel)
- Expertise in guidelines, legal requirements, required documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Continuous learning attitude
- Proactive attitude
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result, and quality orientation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure on a changing environment
- Deadline oriented
- Ownership culture
- Curious about new technologies and trends, digital mindset, IT curious
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time