During the past year, our team developed 2 software products in 2 different industries: emission monitoring and logistic robot monitoring. These products are built on basis of advanced concepts like containerization, micro-services architecture, time-series databases and artificial intelligence.
We are currently looking for our next team member, capable of managing these complex solutions and bringing them to the next level of performance and robustness. You will become the solution owner and:
- support and improve the current software solutions
- collect customer feedback and extend solution functionality
- perform functional, integration and performance testing
- be involved in the development of new applications on the roadmap
Additionally, you will help us work towards our long-term vision by implementing data connectivity, preparation and storage solutions and working closely together with our data scientists.
Professional backend programming skills, using programming languages and frameworks like:
- Python or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Nodejs or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Docker (prerequisite)
- Micro-service architecture and API architecture (prerequisite)
- MongoDB, InfluxDB or equivalent (desirable)
- SQLite, MySQL, SQL server or equivalent (desirable)
- Message queues like NATS, MQTT broker (desirable)
- Experience with GIT (desirable)
You ideally have experience with data preparation and cleaning and a good understanding of machine learning approaches to supervised and unsupervised learning. You understand the software needs to support AI in a software application.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time