We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should be able to Monitor Track and Establish testing processes with the project.
- You should have the ability to Ability to handle the stakeholders without compromising on testing processes.
- You should have Strong Understanding of requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documents and shall be able to contribute to review of same.
- You should have the Ability to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- You need to Prepare and execute the Test Design, Test Cases, Test Report, Test Plan and track the reported bug.
- You should Carry out functional and non-functional testing.
- You should be able to Able to come up with accurate estimates and schedule for test tasks using suitable estimation and sizing techniques.
- You should be able to Participate and update testing status in partner meetings.
- You should have the ability to establish the Test Automation in the project if required.
What you need to make real what matter
- Do you have and engineering degree? BE / B. Tech (Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation / Telecom) / MCA / ME / ISTQB / CSTE Certified – plus
- With 8- 10 years of demonstrable experience in Software Testing.
- 3+ Years in Leading the Team.
- You should be a Leader, Mentor with growth mindset to handle team of test engineers.
- You should have Knowledge of Networking, TCPIP and Hardware/Devices Configuration added advantage.
- You should have Experience in Energy Domain added advantage.
- We will prefer candidates with Knowledge of UFT and Test automation is added advantage.
- You should have Experience in working on an agile development team.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time