Are you caught by the transport of the future? Let´s work with us on R&D projects implemented together with development centers abroad. We work with top-class laboratory equipment in environment full of technicians and future-proof technologies. Don't hesitate and join us during your studies, so that you don't miss your train!
What will be your tasks?
- Developing software for rail automation products with an emphasis on code quality
- Close cooperation with hardware development, testing support, and prototype measuring
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- You study the fourth or fifth year in a technical university (e.g., Faculty of Information Technologies, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering)
- You can speak Czech and English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be in English)
- Knowledge of C or C++
- Analytical and system thinking
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- Introduction to everyday life in business and brill experience at the start of your professional career
- Flexible working hours according to your school schedule
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and studies (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisport card for a discounted price
- Possibility of full-time employment after graduation
Where are our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time