We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
At Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW), we are committed to taking the future and your career of tomorrow and making it real today. We offer an international environment and by joining us, you’ll be part of a diverse ecosystem of over 20,000 employees.
Advantedge Services in Siemens DISW is a team of strategic problem solvers and leaders with vision who focus on capturing solution and enterprise knowledge, improving by finding standard methodologies and using knowledge by making it consumable through services offers.
As an integral part of this team you will significantly contribute to the success of our global services workforce helping our professionals seeking maximum efficiency and effectiveness in delivering our solution.Your new role – exciting and future oriented
- Services Offers are building blocks of the portfolio of services we offer to our customers. They are developed in collaboration with global subject matter experts and are managed, governed by the Advantedge Services team.
- You will be working with global services practice leads and specialists to plan and develop services offers with clear customer value proposition, underpinned by relevant technology and services requirements.
- You will closely collaborate with the team to build services offer templates, support and guide content specialists to produce consistent, high-quality assets.
- You will connect with cross-functional teams to establish content management approach and systems to publish services offers and ensure that they are accessible to and adopted by services teams.
- You will network with services engagement teams to assess and harvest content that are then industrialized and reused to build and evolve services offers.
- Your role to engage as a trusted advisor within our organization will lead you to interact with senior leaders and drive critical business decisions.
- You are a Graduate / Post-Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Engineering with 10 to 15 years of experience in the IT services and consulting domain.
- With an engineer’s background you have passion for seeking improvements, you love working with people and enjoy collaborating in international, diverse teams.
- You have experience in at least one Siemens software solution such as Teamcenter, Mendix, MindSphere, Tecnomatix and have a good understanding of how Siemens solutions address clients’ business needs.
- You can share experiences from your customer facing roles, and expertise in developing project estimates, proposals and participation in workshops
- You're a self-starter with ability to operate independently & bring-in collective experience within DISW to develop solutions for complex problems while going the last mile and encouraging others to follow.
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to collaborate with a variety of teams globally across hierarchies combined with significant experience presenting concepts and business solutions to senior leaders
- If you have prior experience or exposure to developing services offers or business development or pre-sales, you will have an edge.
This role is based in Pune / Bangalore and may require travel up to 15% but you’ll need to go wherever this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire company – and the shape of things to come.
At Siemens, we continue to face the challenge of shaping a better future. To do this, we need the most innovative and diverse "digital minds" to develop the reality of tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time