We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
At Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW), we are committed to taking the future and your career of tomorrow and making it real today. We offer an international environment and by joining us, you’ll be part of a diverse ecosystem of over 20,000 employees.
Advantedge Services in Siemens DISW is a team of strategic problem solvers and leaders with vision who focus on capturing solution and enterprise knowledge, improving by finding standard methodologies and using knowledge by making it consumable through services offers.
As an integral part of this team you will significantly contribute to the success of our global services workforce helping our professionals seeking maximum efficiency and effectiveness in delivering our solution to our customers.Your new role – exciting and future oriented
- Advantedge is Siemens DISW’s integrated, prescriptive knowledge framework, based on solution and delivery best practices, that enables customers to achieve faster value realization.
- Driving the design of our knowledge framework components and artifacts, you will collaborate with an international, diverse team and taking strategic decisions about the future system landscape.
- You will be revising and innovating our current knowledge management approaches, driving standardization of templates for collaterals and guidelines.
- You will connect with services engagement teams to assess and harvest content that are then industrialized and reused to build and evolve knowledge artifacts and solutions.
- You will also collaborate with our IT and Cloud teams to select innovative technologies and platforms and ensure the interoperability with other processes and systems to craft our future knowledge management solution.
- Your role to engage as a trusted advisor within our organization will lead you to interact with senior leaders and drive critical business decisions.
- You are a Graduate / Post-Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in the IT services and consulting domain.
- With an engineer’s background you own an attitude for seeking improvements, you love working with people and enjoy collaborating in international, diverse teams.
- You are familiar with Knowledge Management strategies and concepts, tools and techniques and have applied / assessed those in multiple situations.
- You can share experiences in developing methodologies, establishing knowledge management frameworks and implementing knowledge management systems by applying problem solving, process analytics and project management skills.
- You're a self-starter with ability to operate independently & bring-in collective experience within DISW to develop solutions for complex problems while going the last mile and encouraging others to follow.
- You have phenomenal verbal, written and interpersonal skills to collaborate with a variety of teams and disciplines globally across hierarchies combined with significant experience presenting concepts and business solutions to senior leaders.
This role is based in Pune / Bangalore and may require travel up to 15% but you’ll need to go wherever this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire company – and the shape of things to come.
At Siemens, we continue to face the challenge of shaping a better future. To do this, we need the most innovative and diverse "digital minds" to develop the reality of tomorrow. Learn more about careers at Siemens Digital Industries Software here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time