Partner Service Principal – Xcelerator Portfolio – Siemens Lifecycle Management Solutions (Teamcenter)
About Siemens Digital Industries Software:
Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created and sold , by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
About the Job:
As we transition to a software as a service (SaaS) business model, the ability of our partner ecosystem (Solution Partners, GSI’s) to add value and extend our solutions becomes increasingly important. To add customer value, our partners must have robust services capabilities and business models.
The Partner Services Practice will follow the best practice approach of our existing services practices with strategies and initiatives managed globally, while partnering with the zones and countries on prioritization and execution. As our initial focus is on our cloud and SaaS Solutions, we will seek to expand the scope of the Partner Services Practice to include the entire Xcelerator portfolio.
In support of strengthening the services capabilities of our Solution Partners and GSI’s to ensure that we have access to the wealth of expertise, best practices and tools of our services organization, while developing and executing partner service enablement programs at a global scale.
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team -- then Siemens Partner Services Practice is for you.
We are looking for a Partner Service Principal – Xcelerator Portfolio with a focus on Teamcenter Siemens’ Lifecycle Management Solutions to work within our Partner Services Practice team to develop and execute enablement programs that will drive our joint Partner Services ecosystem. You will play a crucial role in developing strategy and programs that will support our partners delivering high quality projects based on our Xcelerator portfolio and their customers to provide Services best practices to drive adoption, quickly realize the value, expand, and renew subscriptions to our SaaS software solutions.
- Develop and execute programs to guide partners in the adoption of expertise, best practices and tools of our services organization, while developing and executing partner service enablement programs at a global scale.
- Perform expert level coaching for partners delivering high quality projects – be SME
- Proven experience driving enablement programs with partners (Bootcamps, trainings, workshops, …)
- Through the successful implementation of the programs, drive greater partner service revenue
- Engage with Partners and customers to ensure positive outcomes
- Be a Challenger to our partners to stay focused on delivering business value within their Services projects
- Ensure partners are aware of how to achieve maximum value from the Siemens solution portfolio as it relates to different market segments
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of the partner services ecosystem
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Be an advocate for change in the Siemens business transformation to Cloud
- Drive definition of the ideal customer for different market/solution configurations
- Create Partner and customer feedback loops to drive change internally to continually focus on improving the customer experience
- Aspire to be trusted right-hand counsellor and confident to senior Partner services executives
- Partner with other Global Services and Success leaders and Partner Sales to further refine structure, systems, and resources to successfully support our partners
- Be a recognized thought leader in Siemens’ lifecycle management Teamcenter solution suite
- Drive alignment with global and regional development business colleagues
- Identify and lead the necessary Siemens and Partners resources to maximise the customer experience at every opportunity
- Work closely with internal teams (Services, Support, Marketing, Sales, Product) to align priorities, collaborate on partner and customer needs and opportunities, and deliver early and increasing value over time
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Relevant work experience and technical skills with deep understanding of Siemens’ lifecycle management (Teamcenter / Teamcenter X) solution suite
- Relevant work experience in performing (Principal) Solution architect roles in Services projects in a Cloud environment
- Experience in enablement Services delivery methods and best practices in agile project delivery methods
- Ability to analyse complex and ambiguous situations, rapidly develop action plans, and lead ad-hoc teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Exceptional high-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
- Ability to be successful in an ambiguous environment (ability to deal with ambiguity)
- Demonstrated technical acumen
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 7+ years of Services, Customer Success management or consulting experience working in a customer and/or partner service projects environment
- Strong record of success in Solution architect roles within Lifecycle management (Teamcenter and/or Teamcenter X projects)
- At least 3yrs practical experience with Teamcenter software, and Teamcenter expertise.
- Program and/or project management experience, preferably within Cloud environments
- Must currently be located in the continental USA
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Working experience in a global service environment
- Fluent language skills in English
NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.