Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team an Account Manager, Diagnostics will be a part of Singapore Sales team, will lead and plan the sales strategy for the assigned product line.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You manage customer accounts; achieve specific business volume targets measured by orders, revenue and cash flow for assigned accounts
- You are responsible for overall target to meet business volume in orders, revenue and cash flow for assigned accounts
- You ensure effective quantity and accurate opportunity pipeline. Responsible for accuracy for forecast orders, revenue in month, quarterly and annual basis
- You are responsible for development & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers
- You will be in-house residence expert for assigned products and business units, responsible to develop and execute strategy for assigned product lines
- You report and feedback the market situation within sales team. Co-ordinate the local market situation within Singapore
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 3 years sales experience in Laboratory In-Vitro Diagnostics industry and familiar with Laboratory Diagnostics market and customers in Singapore
- You are experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycles and pipeline.
Your personality and skills:
- You must be very self-motivated, goal-oriented and an energized individual
- You have strong at Customer and Account Management
- You are able to create strategic business plan, work in a multi-cultural environment, with excellent command of English
- You are result-oriented, proactive, dynamic, responsible and able to work under pressure.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time