What are my responsibilities?
- Focus on the sustainable customer satisfaction, interfacing with sales and end customers to meet customer requirement as well as to complete factory targets and quality operation metrics with excellent delivery performance and reliability
- Collaborate with BU & SU for demand forecast, collection and tracking, improve FC accuracy and order quality. Follow up order creation, change and fulfillment in SAP
- Measurement of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods and trading goods in time, ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and corresponding value flow
- Systematic management for the orders as the user of SAP SD module, continuous improvement for the order processing and the order lead time optimization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3~5 years proven experience in order management, planning, procurement experience in plant
- SAP SD module operation experience, skilled at office software
- English skills are necessary (oral & writing & listening)
- Good communication skill and teamwork.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time