What are my responsibilities?
1） Logistic strategy design and solution provider. 物流策略的制定及方案的解决。、
2）Initiate and drive logistic CIP projects 发起及推动物流持续改进项目。
3） Logistic KPI (outbound) measuring and improvement 物流KPI （发货）测量与改进。
4） Develop and maintain a detailed material planning to ensure that individual parts are completed in time to support the Master Production Schedule.
5） Order and ensure that raw material and purchased parts are available to support the detailed production schedule.
6） Monitor and control inventory levels, drive the initiatives of inventory reduction.
7） Develop, review and maintain planning data, such as Planning Bills of Material, Lead Times, RoP, SS, etc …
8) Collect and Evaluate KPI related to the performance of the Material planning (e.i. Delivery performance (requested vs. confirmed vs. delivered), etc …)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Strong organization and communication skills, can perform well under high pressure.较强的组织和沟通能力，能在高压下良好工作。
2. Good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail are required. 关注细节，良好的分析技能。
3. Problem solving and initiative to proactively identify and provide solutions for capacity constraints. 处理问题，主动积极识别和提供解决方案。
4. Fluent in both oral and written English.流利的口头和书面英语能力。
5. Skilled SD, MM, PP and WM module in SAP.有SAP系统SD, MM,PP,WM模块专业知识。
6.High learning ability and experience sharing.学习能力强, 并能分享经验。
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time