Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems (SI DS) Medium Voltage Switchgear Factory in Gebze is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide! For our SI DS Division in Gebze we are searching for a Supplier Quality Manager! This role will be responsible for supporting the organization regarding supplier quality in supplier qualification, performance management and development for our medium and low voltage distribution systems manufacturing plant.
What are my responsibilities?
Support Quality Management System where appropriate based on Siemens Quality Management policy and certification strategy,
Support Supplier Qualification Process by supplier assessments, audits and initial sample approvals,
Support Supplier Development Program within SI DS,
Actively support suppliers in solving Non Conformities,
Plan and perform audits, assessments and follow-up improvement actions,
Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of supplier quality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
- Very good command of English both written and spoken, German speaking will be preferred,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Proven experience in Supplier Quality Management activities (supplier qualification, preparing quality control plans and initial sample inspection plans, technical knowledge in material and production processes (i.e. welding, coating, plastic injection etc.),
- Demonstrated know-how in (Make-to-order or Engineering to Order type of) production and quality management. (Air Insulated Switchgear Production, Lean Production will be an asset),
- Preferably VDA Auditor certificate and SAP QM Module knowledge,
- Experience in application of portals/tools of office 365 i.e SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Tools etc. is an asset.
What else do I need to know?
Able to work and handle priorities in a demanding environment and support leading supply chain networks,
Result oriented and able to lead virtual teams,
Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement,
No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time