Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Support international Factory-Network on topics related to Industry 4.0 and Digitalization
- Development of applications for NP-Factories for Digital Twin using Tecnomatix Plant Simulation (main task)
- Structured analysis of processes and requirements in production und logistics and preparation of necessary data (main task)
- Development of standardized building blocks and module libraries for simulation and their verification and validation (main task)
- Realization of material flow simulation experiments for production and logistic systems
- Modelling and programming of necessary business rules and logics (main task)
- Preparation and evaluation of simulation results, development of visualization components for evaluation, analysis, and comparison of simulation experiments
- Cooperation on value-stream optimization to achieve a transparent, agile and efficient organization in the factories
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Studies in Computer science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/Electro Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience in production and logistics
- Experience in data processing, data base systems, SQL, (all are main criteria) as well as AWS environment (optional)
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages like C/C++ (Main criteria), Java, JS, Python (optional) Experience in Tecnomatix Plant Simulation or some similar software for discrete event simulation of material flows (optional)
- Experience in Knowledge-Graphs, Semantic Web Technologies, Machine Learning und applications based on Artificial Intelligence as well as cloud-based applications (optional)
- Experience in handling and maintaining ETL processes (ETL = extract, transform, load data) with Alteryx, Matillion or similar data preparation software
- Fluent in English and /or German
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time