Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Prospective developer is primarily responsible for the software development
- Good communication skills to interact with different stakeholders.
- Leading the team, motivating the team to increase the productivity.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have an Engineering Degree (B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical). With 5-7 years of Project experience preferably in web-based applications.
- Web based project development – requirement gathering, elicitation, design, development, unit testing of software component(s), documentation.
- He / she shall support the Project Manager- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification – complete ownership of understand requirements, creating FRS/FSP/Requirements document.
- Ownership of architecture/design of the given software modules/project
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Code review Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Adhere to the Project Quality Plan and ensure software quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management (TFS knowledge is a must).
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time