Job Title: Process Analyst
Business area: GBS O2C
GBS O2C China is looking for a business process analyst to initiate and manage process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e., artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions.
This position will work internally within O2C internal projects to support the service lines. The role will work collaborate with global and exchange various countries' experience and knowledge.
Area of Responsibility:
- Optimization of processes with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the portfolio services of GBS O2C Business Line.
- Drive innovation and evaluates new tools/application in alignment with the business line strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.)
- Pursue the increased automation rate, service availability, service quality and cost optimization for provided services
- Ensure implementation of operational standards in alignment with affected services
- Support the successful completion of internal and customer facing projects
- Analyze and map existing business processes and identify requirements needed for process re-engineering and work with the customer to implement changes, whether digital or operational
- Provide input to support the development of the budget, cost & pricing
- Supports customer demand management service reviews and operational reviews
- Monitors savings contribution
- Defines the benefit model of a potential project and ensures the value of the project outweighs the cost of requirements
- Identifies potential projects with customers through relationship management or customer satisfaction indicators
- Demand Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Maintenance for Uipath based RPAs/RDAs.
- Support Digitalization Projects and initiatives
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Business Analysts candidates must have a minimum of 1 years related experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology relevant
- Knowledge/Experience in .NET(C#), SQL or Python is preferred
- Experience in process design and digital solution implementations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Financial knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in functional processes is beneficial
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with latest digital technology topics
- Applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time