Siemens InformationTechnology (IT) is looking for university students who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Providing a required support for Network topics (LAN and WAN knowledge as an advantage)
• Supporting IT Infrastructure local demands, incidents, services and projects
• Supporting Cloud, servers, workstations and Security topics
• Collaborating with the other IT teams
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University student in computer engineering, computer science, MIS, electronics, math or equivalent experience
• Able to work 2,5-4 days during the week days
• Fast learner, team player, along with ability to work independently
• Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00