C++ Developer in Linux/Windows
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 2 - 5 years of professional experience in Design and Development?
- Software- Design and programming in object oriented language C++ latest, Windows and Linux
· C, C++, Sockets, Security – Advance
· experience with communication protocols (OPC UA, SIMATIC S7)
· Container Networking knowledge - Basic
· Multiple OS (focus Debian Linux) – Basic
· NTP, TCP\IP, TFTP, Telnet, SNMP, DCP – Basic
· Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
· Analytical Object-Oriented thinking and Problem-Solving Skills – Advanced
· Presentation Skills – Basic
Desirable / Good to Have:
· Micro services and container technologies
· Node JS, Python based backend server development
· Experience in agile Methods, Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development, Architecture & Design Principles & Patterns
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time